Totally reimagined down to the studs, this all-new Sancerre residence is a show-stopper. Sweeping Gulf views are visible from every room and stunningly showcased through floor-to-ceiling glass in all the living areas and the master suite. Two expansive terraces totaling 462 sqft offer an extraordinary outdoor experience ideal for sunset entertaining. The coveted 8th-floor unit also comes with a private, air-conditioned ground-level 2-car garage as well as a private elevator entry.
Renee Gaddis, Stofft Cooney Architects, and Equinox Construction collaborated to bring the new design to life with finishes like Legno Bastone Certified European white oak and Crema Marfil marble floors. Rift white oak veneered ceiling beams grace 9 ft 3 in ceilings throughout the main living areas, and master; and a limestone open fireplace with a hearth for seating is situated between the family room and the great room. Fit for a chef, the kitchen by Ruffino has double islands with seating, Wolf and Subzero appliances, quartzite counters and backsplash, and an extra large hidden pantry with cabinetry.
Additional exceptional design details:
- Four bedrooms with one functioning as both a two-person office and a guest bedroom with Ruffino custom cabinetry
- Living Area: 4,653 Sq.Ft.
- Legno Bastone Certified European white oak floors in all bedrooms,
- family room, and kitchen.
- Crema Marfil marble in entry, great room, and dining room, as well as patios.
- Limestone open fireplace between the family room, great room, and dining
- with a hearth for seating. Safe ventless biofuel for a beautiful four-way flame.
- Ruffino custom cabinetry throughout in rift cut white oak with painted and black metal finishes and top-of-the-line cabinet hardware from England.
- Custom rift white oak veneered doors and high-end hinges throughout.
- Rift white oak veneered ceiling beams throughout living areas and master bedroom.
- 9 foot 3-inch ceilings throughout the residence
- Custom, new white oak front door with glass and Rocky Mountain white bronze hardware handmade handles
- The large chef’s kitchen by Ruffino has double islands with seating for four or more.
- Kitchen accessible through entry hall hideaway glass and metal door or the family room.
- The bar area has a sink and disposal, glass and black metal cabinetry with rift oak below, and a Subzero wine fridge and refrigerator drawers.
- The double metal large kitchen sink has two faucets
- Wolf 48-inch gas range top
- Subzero 36-inch fridge and 24-inch freezer
- Double Wolf oven, convection, and gas; steam oven and microwave
- Extra large walk-in hidden pantry with Ruffino cabinetry
- All kitchen counters and backsplash are quartzite.
- The primary bedroom overlooking Gulf has two large walk-in his and hers closets with Ruffino custom cabinetry.
- Primary Bath has a Carrara slab marble shower, tub, and countertops. Steam shower and air bubble tub with mood lighting.
- Ruffino reeded rift white oak cabinetry in primary bath, seated lighted vanity, Rohl polished nickel fixtures, and Kallista sinks.
- Second primary bedroom has a large en-suite bath with double sinks and Italian marble flooring, quartzite counters, and a quartz slab shower plus Rohl polished nickel fixtures and Kallista sinks.
- The third bedroom has an en-suite bath as well with marble flooring, quartzite counters, quartz tub walls, and shower, Rohl polished nickel fixtures, Kallista sinks, and a Koehler tub.
- The powder room mirror wall and sink are made from black Sahara Noir and also features Newport Brass uncoated polished brass fixtures.
- The utility/laundry room has an Electrolux washer/ dryer and is floored with wood-like tile.
- Whole house water purifier.
- Lutron control lighting system, security system with cameras, and top of the line speakers.
- Decorative lighting includes Gabriel Scott hand-made dining chandelier and kitchen pendants, Paul Ferrante of LA hand made entry, and office sconces. Other lighting includes Urban Electric, Ralph Lauren, Waterworks, and Vaughan.
With only 23 residences sharing a 150-foot stretch of beach just south of Doctorís Pass, Sancerre offers ultimate privacy, luxury, and beachfront living. All Sancerre common areas were renovated in 2022. Residents enjoy five-star 24-hour concierge service, a heated beachside pool, access to extra guest suites in the building, and a vibrant social community with gatherings scheduled throughout the year. Sancerre is located just minutes from the finest shops, restaurants, and galleries at the 5th Avenue South and Third Street South shopping districts, providing everything one needs for an amazing Naples lifestyle.